Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MY CURRENT PLAYLIST

Just some of the songs that have been keeping me company.  Sigh.

All We Are by One Republic
"Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy"

Goodbye Apathy by One Republic
"I'll be what you need, I'll do anything"

Sleeps with Butterflies by Tori Amos
"I'm not like the girls that you've known but I believe I'm worth coming home to"

Misery by Maroon 5
"It's not what I didn't feel, it's what I didn't show"


Send me the Moon by Sara Bareilles
"I can live with your ghost if you say that's the most I'll get"

Syndicate by The Fray
"Don't ever forget, we haven't lost it all yet"


Ever the same by Rob Thomas
"You're no burden I assure. You tide me over with a warmth I'll not forget. 
But I can only give you love"

Perfect Girl by Sarah McLachlan
"All your expectations bury me"

By Your Side by Sade
"You think I'd leave your side baby? You know me better than that."

Hold My Heart by Sara Bareilles
"I see the end sneaking in behind your eyes, saying everything no words could ever do"

Back to You by John Mayer
"But forgive me love, I can't turn and walk away, this way"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...