Monday, December 19, 2011

When I got to work this morning, I found this e-mail from my co-worker/very good friend in my inbox.  And it just tore me apart.


Every time I see you crying or sad, parang ayaw na kita lapitan, kasi as much as we want to help you, alam natin na ikaw lang ang makakatulong sa sarili mo.  Iyong Bunny na nakikita namin ngayon is really really far from the Bunny that we know.  Sana with God's help biglang magising ka na lang, bumalik yun dating Bunny.  We super miss your smile, yung tawa mo na malakas...we're always here for you. Ngayon di na kami nagtatanong, kasi alam namin when you're ready, ikaw ang kusa magkwekwento.  Buns, balik ka na sa dati, we miss that...we miss you.


As soon as I read it, I wanted to run to her with tears streaming down my face, collapse in her arms and tell her how painful it has been.  But instead, I wiped my tears, got myself together, walked to her office and casually asked her if she wanted to go with me to the canteen to get coffee.


And that we did.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...